Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A hilarious night out

Well it is Halloween and I can't find a pumpkin anywhere :( Instead I had bought a green plastic skull full of lollies to give to kids in their halloween bags so I popped a candle in that instead. I have made about 20 bags up with various bits in it. I ran out of bags last year so this year made my own from orange paper bags which I then drew piccies on.

Anyway, Mum, Dad andKris finally turned up and, after a quick tea of fisha nd chips, we headed to the theatre to see the splendiferous Russell Howard. He was Hys-ter-i-cule!!! We literally laughed until we we have tears running down our faces. He was slightly frantic in style, with one story startings, then another, then going back to the first and starting a third and it was so funny. The only slightly disturbing bit was when he was decribing how some people wake up and are angry with their partners because of something their partner has done in their dreams and both my sister and JJ, who were sat either side of me, turned to me and almost in chorus said "That's YOU!"
A good indication of a great night had by all was that we laughed all the way home and, once we got to ours and I shoved them out into the night to go home, I could hear Mum, Dad and Kris giggling all the way down the road...

No comments: