Thursday, May 01, 2008

WEEK ONE

  • Change in BMI : -.18
  • Center of Gravity : L48.8 R51.2
  • Age : 27 (-7)
  • Change in weight : -1lb
  • Time Spent : 1hr 23 mins mins
  • Total Time : 6hr 25 mins


Well, it is the end of week one and, annoyingly having done so well over the last couple of days, my sister came round yesterday so we had MaccyD's and then Pizza in the evening so I added 2 lbs, giving an overall weight loss of 1 lb. I have consistently lowered my Wii age - however it seems that it cycles between above my age and under so we will have to see if this evens out over time. As I said before, I do think that items are unlocked too quickly (I have pretty much unlocked all the exercises with only the reps to be unlocked now) and I and JJ find it a bit annoying that you can't seem to use kilos instead of lbs.

Here are a series of graphs defining my progress:







Other than that I am quite pleased - there are some exercises I am not sure of just yet but I am sure I will get there eventually. Now excuse me while I go to have a shower...

No comments: