Wednesday, June 20, 2007

JJ saves the day?

So in top of his masterful tiling at the weekend, yesterday JJ single-handedly lead his AOL quiz to to VICTORY last night. Or at least that is the way he tells it...

Their team did win and got to choose which charity got the entry money and he also won a raffle prize - a tigger mug and socks, which he duely presented me with when I picked him up from the Albion. I would have prefered the raffle prize that Arina (JJ's boss) choose - a mini rabbit from the "rude" shop next door.

Other than that I got very little done yesterday except putting the applicances back into the kitchen and making sure they worked. To my annoyance, the applicance rollers we bought for the washing machine make it about 2mm too tall to fit under the work top, even with the feet screwed in as far as they would go. Today I plan to blitz all the downstairs rooms, leaving tomorrow to do the upstairs. Now, if onyl I could inspire myself to get a move on...

No comments: