Saturday, June 16, 2007

JJ's disgrace...

I am SO very angry at JJ, he was so MEAN last night (in my dream) that I woke up FURIOUS at him and I can't shake it!

Basically I dreamt we were still living in our house but we were both back at University. JJ was studying in the US and I was studying somewhere round here. It was the summer holidays and, although he was housesitting in the US, he decided he needed something here so flew over and turned up on our doorstep. We spent a pleasant day together and then his dad and his german uncle (whom I have never met) turned up and after an hour or two, they headed off as John had to get to the aiport. However, by this time he was back in bed and refused to get up until the last minute. Add in the fact that the sat nav we were using was going haywire and he missed his plane. After discussing it, JJ said seeing his Dad had made him homesick and he wold go to Germany for a few days and see his Dad and his German family and then fly back here and then on to the US. I was a bit annoyed as we couldn't afford it but agreed, after all it is his Dad. I dropped him at a hotel for the night, slightly miffed but not too annoyed.

Next morning he turns up in a stretch mercedes in a white tuxedo. What is more the car is full of beautiful women and one giant of a man that sat with his head out of the roof. I was more than a little miffed now but JJ talked me round, convincing me that they were just friends. Until, that is, he told me that he had decided that, rather than see his Dad, him and the girls were going on a tour of Germany, staying in five star hotels etc. I was FURIOUS! THERE WAS NO WAY we coud afford that, but JJ couldn't seem to see anything wrong with it and just left. I decided that I was going to fly to the carribean for a two week holiday to spite him. However, in my dream I never got to enjoy that bit as, before i knew it JJ was back from his tour and, annoyed that I wasn't there to greet him, went on a murderous rampage across London, killing everyone in sight.

And I woke up to find myself on my side, looking directly at JJ and still feeling absolutely FURIOUS with him! It is still lingering too - how werid is that?

Anyway, yesterday we went out to buy tiles for the floor in the kitchen - Sherb ripped up the lino years ago and we have put off replacing it, trying to decide if he is out of that stage, but every now and again he would do it again. However, we have a mortgage surveyor coming this week so want the house to look as good as possible. We made sure that we didn't leave the dogs any water overnight (cruel I know but one night won't hurt them) so that they couldn't spill it everywhere and stop us being able to lay the flooring. So of course this morning I get up and Thai has peed on the floor! ARGH! She hasn't done that in MONTHS and today is the day she decides to get to it?! It is SO frustrating but still we will have to start at the other end of the kitchen and hope it is dried by the time we get there. If not, we will have to finish the floor off tomorrow. I shall take piccies to show our progress...

No comments: