Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day two

So day two and I am exercising in the morning as this is most likely to be when I do it normally. I have lost weight and so BMI, but I think that is due to the natural weight loss that people have over night as yesterday I excercised in the evening and today I did it in the morning, before brekkie. Today I have had to decide how I was going to progress - seems that each time I play a new game or number of reps is opened up. I have decided to play new games as I come across them, rather then if one is unlocked during the aerobic session in yoga, going back to do it and that I will stick to the same number of reps for at least a week before upping them to the next highest level. Also I am a little worried (?) as for example I am still unable to do push ups but did them on my knees today and got a 100%. It seems to me that moving on to more reps before I cna actually do a single bleeding push up is cheating, though I could be wronger than a wrong thing that is very wrong. All in all, I did better today than yesterday BUT that is really only due to me actually know what I'm supposed to do today so we will have to see how things progress over time...

  • Change in BMI : -0.15 (BUT exercised in the evening yesterday and in the morning today)
  • Center of Gravity : L45.9 R54.1
  • Age : 35 (-7)
  • Change in weight : -1lb (Same reason as above I guess)
  • Time Spent : 37 mins
  • Total Time : 1hr 12 mins

No comments: