Saturday, April 01, 2006

My First Post

OK, so things have been going wrong in our house for some time. In arguments, the slamming of doors and the taunting only point to one thing.... Scrabble envy!

That's right, my other 1/2 and I have been playing scrabble for some time and things have become a bit... heated. The problem is as follows - I have a much better vocabulary but zero patience, no head for strategy and am dyslexic. He, however, is quite happy to spend 20 minutes contemplating his next move and makes moves merely for points. This is an anathema to me - scrabble should be a fast paced game that is about the love of words and life, he makes it about capitalism and boredom. He has started a site to catalogue our game scores and this is my rebuttal cataloguing the strife and the heartbreak that is our competition.

No comments: