Saturday, April 01, 2006

Revenge is a dish best served SCRABBLED!

Well, the first proper entry for a scrabble game and I WON! However, it wasn't smooth sailing...

Firstly, while I made our tea, I foolishly let John set out the scrabble board. He "helpfully" picked out our letters for us so we could just start - as you can hopefully see, the results were a tad biased, mine tiles being on the left. (Click on any picture to enlarge it).


Johns first stage of cheating
After returning the tiles to the bag, we pulled tiles and John was to go first. And it was then that his little plan to fix the tiles backfired.

Justice!
His first go was therefore 0 points, while he swapped his tiles. The game then ran smoothly-(ish) until John tried to put down the word "quipe". I challenged and, while I was checking in the handy dictionary, John took a sneeky peek and saw the word "Quipo". So, cheat that he is, he used it the next go! There is no edd to the man's evil streak. Just look at the cheat's little cheating face.

Cheaty McCheater

Has anyone every looked so evil? Anyway, here is the final board :


SUCESS!!!!!!!!!!

And I feel vindicated, because after all, as my old Mum says, cheats never prosper!

No comments: