Friday, November 16, 2007

A Challenge

So, in the light of the soon to be new camera, I have been mulling over a challenge to myself. I think I am going to try taking at least one photo a day for a year. Doesn't have to be a artistic photo, it could be just a family snap, but at least one photo a day and post the best ones on my blog. The more I think of this, the more I like the idea and I am now so excited by it I have decided to start today with my automatic camera, so I can compare the experience, before and after. So, below are my first few pictures...




This was one of the first pictures that I took and the one I am most happy with, particularly as it was taken on tip toes with my arms out at their utmost extent.

John now wants his laptop back so the rest will have to wait (selfish git!)

No comments: