Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sleep, interrupted

I woke this morning just before 6, boiling hot, uncomfortable, with stomach acid and a awful "concord landing" sound assaulting my ears. It quickly becomes apparent that, the reason I am uncomfortable, hot and being assaulted is, JJ is sleeping on his back in the middle of our bed. I got up and went to the loo and got a glass of milk and a zantac. Feeling better, I went back to bed, and doing so disturbed JJ a bit and , to the tune of the hallelujah chorus trumpeting in my head, he rolled to his side of the bed. I laid down, got comfy and warm... and promptly needed the loo again. Getting back up disturbed the dogs downstairs and they started to move around so I realised that sleep was not my friend today and headed downstairs to watch Penguin Adventure and update this.

While doing so I saw a couple of amusing Christmas ads, the most gorgeous ad for Marks and Sparks, which was just adoreable, not least because the delicious Antonio Banderas is in it and the very amusing Oxfam Unwrapped, which made I smile.




No comments: