Sunday, November 11, 2007

JJ proves his fathering skills...

Having had a rotten morning, JJ finally emerged from the bedroom about 10am. He had a headache (after yesterdays health problems I am convinced he is going down with something yucky) but after he had painkillers I reminded him he had phone calls to make to try and find the camera for my Christmas present.



We called Currys first and they said that, despite the fact that their TV ad features the camera and it was still "available" on the website, there weren't any of the cameras available in the whole country. I was somewhat annoyed as it was the cheapest price we had found (PC World was over double the price). We then tried Jessops. Their website said it was £50 more expensive so we rang to check that that was not the case and was assured that the lower price was right. We then asked them to pop it aside and we headed over to get it.

When we got there it turned out they had got it wrong but after some toing and froing they said they would match the price. We also got a couple of UV lens filters to protect the filters and I was over the moon! This is when John's burgeoning fathering skills cut in and he stated to taunt me with the camera, every time I teased him, threatening to take it back and, MOST annoyingly, insisting that I couldn'y have it until christmas! The man is EEEEEVVVVIIIIIILLLLLL!!!!

He spent most of the afternoon asleep, feeling rotton but perked up towards the late evening so hopefully whatever was making him suffering is fading.

No comments: