Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Up a creek without a paddle...

So we have just finished watching season 2 of Lost. We were a little behind everyone else as, having bought season one through NTL so watching the whole lot over a couple of evenings I was loathe to watch the second season once a week. So finally the DVD set came out last week and we have watched them all, finishing finally tonight with the bonus features.

All I can say is "Wow!" maybe mixed with a bit of HUH?! We have gone through various theories - my favorite was purgatory however apparently the creators have debunked that. The next theory is aliens being involved and possibly this is supported by the four toed statue or colossus. Some of the backstory has been filled with the "Lost Experience" but I wasn't aware of this so missed things unfolding. Youtube and wikipedia however have nicely filled me in though. The thing is it not only answers some questions, but it raises SO many more!

I am sat here trying to update this, while John sits beside me making farty noises on his chest - I am soooo blessed!

No comments: