Friday, July 27, 2007

Disgraceful behaviour in public

Spoke to JJ several times today - he is a having a miserable time in switzerland, but spen tthe afternoon shopping so perked up a bit and his Dad is giving us a DVD player that he doesn't want - we wanted to replace our cheapo one as it doesn't have multiregion functionality and a lot of our DVD's are from the US.

I editted all day and I think Mum and Dad are concerned that I am wasting away without JJ so Dad suggested we go out for Chinese food. After a huge debate about where we would meet and go we decided to the chinese in Godalming. We phoned ahead to book and had no problem getting a table and it soon became obvious why - their diary was open and we were the only booking for the night! There were about 5 tabes full the whole evening - a shame as the food was great. I disgraced myself by dropping my bowl towards the end of the evening. Dad amazed us all by knowing who pinky and the brain were (K protested this fact for ages) and general hilarity was had (much, I think, to the disgust of the other people in the restuarent). All in all, it was a really good meal.

Eventually we headed home.

No comments: