Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Volvo revisited

Good news! The insurance people have let us know how much money they are giving us for the volvo and it is pretty exactly double what we had bargined on so, after buying the van, we are only about a grand down now. Come then everyone HAPPY DANCE!

I took the monster to Lily Hill Park which I haven't been to in AGES. And they have added a bunch of sculptures to the park which I haven't seen before. Sherb posed.





Getting home I realised that one the sunflowers that Ryan (my nephew) had given me, was flowering! Amazing bearing in mind my ability to kill plants just by thinking about them. And it is a wonderful red color, I haven't seen a red sunflower before and didn't believe him when he told me!







When John got home he was desperate for something sweet, so under the pretext of spending some quality time with me, he opened the chocolate scrabble. I won but there was some dispute, that took a while to sort out.




The chocolate was disappointingly cheap so John gave it to me and, hey, chocolate is chocolate.

No comments: